SUBWAY TUNNEL INSPECTION
- Fully automated flight
- 360 degree visual coverage without dead zone
- High resolution to see sub-mm cracks
- Accurate chainage tracking
- Frontal illumination and sideward flashing
- Non-line-of-sight communication via cellular network
Automatic Defects Detection
- Accurate detection of cracks, spalling and water seepages
- Synchronized display of image and tunnel chainage
- Advanced defect filtering engine
- Compare past and present defects
- Automatic generation of inspection report
Underground railway networks that run like clockwork require routine inspection to prevent service disruptions. Checks by foot or heavy inspection machinery on rails are either inaccuate or inconvenient.
We believe that railway inspections should be efficient, accurate and safe at the same time. Our customisable platform allows just for that, so that your services can run seamlessly.
EASY AND SAFE TUNNEL INSPECTION FOR EVERYONE
AUTONOMOUS DRONE SOLUTIONS FOR
SEWERAGE, DRAINAGE AND SUBWAY TUNNEL INSPECTION
DRAINAGE TUNNEL INSPECTION
*Drainage inspection with our smaller-variant, Black-Lion 078
Deep water tunnels are almost impossible to effectively survey or inspect due to constant liquid flow, inaccessibility and hazards.
Where tethered rovers and boats get stuck, our drone continues. Engineered to operate in humid and moist environments.
You can be sure that you will get the results you need.